Snack Attack: Jello SweetheartsFebruary 3rd, 2013
Share a little love with your gals this valentines day. These jello cakes are the perfect way to say ” BFF FOREVER “. Click for the recipe :)
- 1 pack of jello (per each color )
- Heart shaped tin mold ( look on etsy or baking isle )
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of cool water
- Add about 1/4 cup of condensed milk and stir to get the milky effect.
- Pour mixture into tin hearts
- Let sit overnight in the fridge
- When jello is completely hard, very delicately use a knife on the rim of the mold to loosen the jello.
- If you are still having trouble getting the jello out of the mold. Run the tin under medium warm water. Continue using the knife on the rim to loosen. Be careful not to melt the jello with hot water!
- Enjoy your sweetheart!